[SOLVED] Display edge labels?

Algorithms and parameters to put data in space
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bassman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] Display edge labels?

Post by bassman » 25 May 2011 18:39

How do I display edge labels? When I look at my data, I see edge Labels, but unlike nodes, where I just click on the "T" icon at the bottom of the screen, I don't see a way to turn on edge labels.
:?:

bassman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Display edge labels?

Post by bassman » 26 May 2011 16:52

Never mind...
...found it in the Visualization tutorial PDF!

jamjar23

Re: [SOLVED] Display edge labels?

Post by jamjar23 » 07 Apr 2017 00:57

Umm... what is the solution? Current pdf shows how to add node labels, but not labels for edges.
(I know this is an old post but it comes up 2nd on google search results - it would be nice if someone could provide a useful answer!)

jamjar23

Re: [SOLVED] Display edge labels?

Post by jamjar23 » 07 Apr 2017 01:17

OK, I was looking at a the quick start tutorial.
The visualisation guide does show (page 10) the button to turn on edge labels (the light grey T button at the bottom of the graph window to the left of the slider).