[TODO] Dynamic Attributes through Graph Streaming.

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ndevanur
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[TODO] Dynamic Attributes through Graph Streaming.

Post by ndevanur » 11 Mar 2011 20:59

Hi,

I saw a few posts regarding dynamic attributes and I understand that these features might be released in the next version of Gephi. I wanted to know if these will be supported for the graph streaming plugin as well ? I am right now using the graph streaming plugin to stream some graphs and the edge weight keep varying with time. I would like the "ranking" feature on edge weight to automatically update its range and apply the relevant coloring.

Regards,
Nishchal.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dynamic Attributes through Graph Streaming.

Post by admin » 13 Mar 2011 21:30

Hi,

This feature won't be available on Gephi 0.8 alpha. Probably after...