[FIXED] Timeline usage with dates

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adamvagyok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[FIXED] Timeline usage with dates

Post by adamvagyok » 23 Jan 2011 11:42

Hi,

when using timeformat="date", I am having issues with Gephi.

When I load the GEXF, the timeline appears and still doesn't use the dates for the timeline, I see the floats instead.

Then I switch to another workspace, and back, and it appears correctly.

However, when I do this and I forget to create the "blue box" (visible filter on the timeline) before switching workspaces, I am not able to create one anymore. When I create the filter before, it runs OK.

UPDATE: Even so occurs, that when I click on the blue box, it suddenly disappears, and I cannot get it back. Even manually, in the Filters tab, I am unable to edit range, it is not allowed.

Thanks,
Adam

adamvagyok
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Timeline usage with dates

Post by adamvagyok » 28 Jan 2011 14:23

Sorry, it's a bug, I moved it here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gephi/+bug/709234