[FIXED] Update on the time line?

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seinecle
Gephi Community Support
[FIXED] Update on the time line?

Post by seinecle » 24 Nov 2010 16:45

Hi,

I generated a dynamic graph with the Menu -> File command. The time line seems unresponsive - is it possible to dynamic animations of the graph or is it for a later version of gephi?

Thx,

Clement

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Update on the time line?

Post by admin » 24 Nov 2010 17:42

Hi,

It works but you need to activate the timeline with the "play" button on its left.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Post by seinecle » 25 Nov 2010 11:20

Ok, easy... I should drink more coffee. Thanks!!!

martinusdk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by martinusdk » 21 Feb 2011 20:55

Hi

I have generated a dynamic network, but when I activate the timeline nothing happens. Just a blue/green screen. What am I doing wrong?

Martinus

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 21 Feb 2011 22:51

Hi,

Please have a look at this video to see how to use the timeline: