Time Interval - Gephi + Google Analytics

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
thbarone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Time Interval - Gephi + Google Analytics

Post by thbarone » 26 Apr 2018 21:28

Hi, guys

this has been a challenge for me, but I hope any of you have the answer.

I collected the pages of my site on Google Analytics with the previous page path, separated by date and hour.

My point is: how can I set the data on a csv (node and edges) to make this work on Gephi?

Thanks a lot!

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Time Interval - Gephi + Google Analytics

Post by eduramiba » 28 Apr 2018 10:39