Time interval

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nikolkotz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Time interval

Post by nikolkotz » 11 Apr 2018 13:05

Hello.

Can we avoid to create manually the time interval needed for dynamic network plot by setting it in the xml?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Time interval

Post by eduramiba » 12 Apr 2018 11:14

Yes,
In gexf format you can represent any interval: https://gephi.org/gexf/format/dynamics.html

nikolkotz

Post by nikolkotz » 18 Apr 2018 13:55

Yes, you are right...it works.

So, now the issue is that I have a xml file where the format of start time is YYMMDD hh:mm:ss and the type is string. When I modify it either as datetime,date or xsd:dateTime and then open my file with gephi I receive a message saying that it ignores my attribute because it does not recognise the type of data. Any suggestions?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 18 Apr 2018 14:31

I think you need to use ISO 8601 format.