How to merge spreadsheets to create a dynamic network?

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aya.navon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
How to merge spreadsheets to create a dynamic network?

Post by aya.navon » 03 Apr 2018 16:29

Hi,

I would like to create a dynamic network of Facebook pages based on how many times they link to each other every year from 2010 to 2017.
I have 7 edge files one for each year with the weights and a time stamp, but I cant find how to merge them in to one dynamic network in the new 9.2 program.

Is it still an option?

Thank you,
Aya

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to merge spreadsheets to create a dynamic network?

Post by eduramiba » 05 Apr 2018 14:11

I think you need to import several files at once and choose merge into new workspace. Check https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues/1546