Dynamic attributes X-axis label error

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
schignell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dynamic attributes X-axis label error

Post by schignell » 12 Mar 2018 06:00

I am calculating dynamic attributes on my network. I would like to have one value per year, so I am setting the Window size and tick parameters both = 365.

The results appear to be fine, but the x-axis is not labeling with the correct dates (should be years). Any thoughts?

Additionally, is there anyway to export the values behind this chart so I can work with them outside of Gephi?

Thanks!
dynamic chart.PNG

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dynamic attributes X-axis label error

Post by eduramiba » 12 Mar 2018 17:32

Looks like a bug with direct usage of timestamps in milliseconds.

About export of values, I don't think it's possible at the moment.

schignell

Post by schignell » 14 Mar 2018 19:05

Thanks for your message. So there is no way around this?

I need to show some temporal trends, so is my only option to compute the metrics for each year and manually record them in a spreadsheet?

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 15 Mar 2018 11:41

Can you report an issue in github for both things please? https://github.com/gephi/gephi/issues

schignell

Post by schignell » 16 Mar 2018 20:23

Thanks, I have created two new issues on Github.