Timeline Feature

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
caryso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Timeline Feature

Post by caryso » 04 Mar 2018 08:17

Hi all,

I've got a correspondence project I'm working on visualizing with Gephi. My data is plotted on the GeoLayout plugin with latitude and longitude coordinates. I am trying to visualize geographic movement over time, but I am running into difficulties with the timeline feature. My data lab has the intervals created through column merges and the custom bounds are set up within the timeline's settings, but when I press play there is no movement in the graph. The timeline itself moves, but nothing happens with my nodes and edges as I would expect.

What am I missing?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable