Filters in Dynamic Graph

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tschoellhorn
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filters in Dynamic Graph

Post by tschoellhorn » 08 Jan 2018 14:19

Hi,

I have dynamic graph and have this successfully loaded into gephi. I am able to use the timeeline and see the "movie" of the dynamics with the timeline and the correspoding "Dynamic Range filter". Now I'd like to achive the following:

I'd like to view only the nodes which have an Indegree > 1 (i.e. I'd like to cut out any isolates).

For that I'd normally use a filter "In Degree Range" and apply that below the "Dynamic Range Filter".

But it seems that the In Degree Range is not applied at all. Am I missing something? Is there currently a way to achieve that in Gephi?

Tino

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable