Why can't node size be changed in a dynamic graph?

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kswaim
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Why can't node size be changed in a dynamic graph?

Post by kswaim » 28 Sep 2016 21:45

Hello,

I am a new Gephi user and am trying to create a dynamic graph where both node size and edge color changes with time. I have been able to get edge color to change over time but cannot seem to get the node size to change. I am working with Gephi 0.9.1. I have opened the Dynamic Graph Example that can be generated and noticed that node size cannot be changed here either; in the example it seems that you should be able to size the nodes based on the “score” attribute, yet that is not an option to choose from. Am I missing something here or is this a bug with the latest version of Gephi?
Thank you for any feedback you can provide.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Why can't node size be changed in a dynamic graph?

Post by eduramiba » 29 Sep 2016 13:45

kswaim

Re: Why can't node size be changed in a dynamic graph?

Post by kswaim » 29 Sep 2016 21:03

Yep, that was the problem. Thank you so much for your help.