Using the timslider through the API

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rb2014
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Using the timslider through the API

Post by rb2014 » 25 Jul 2014 13:00

Dear Gephi-Community,
i am currently working for my thesis on an application, which analyzes communication graphs of mailinglists by usage of the gephi API. The nodes represent the members of the mailinglist and the edges the messages, which a member sent in reply to an other member. Each message has a date attribute.
What I would like to do now is to start from the API a view of the graph with a timeslider, like in the gephi-GUI. Is it possible and if yes, how can i accomplish it? I've already worked through the tutorials and examples and had the idea to realize it by using the Preview Applet and manually creating a slider, which controls the output. But that would be redundant, if the functions are already available in the API.

Thank you very much!

Yours sincerely,
Roland

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable