Dynamic graph - list of added/removed edges

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vladyt
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dynamic graph - list of added/removed edges

Post by vladyt » 25 Feb 2014 13:26

Hello,

How can I get the list of edges that are added/removed as the dynamic graph changes when the timeline is playing ?
Is there a callback I can register to for such events ?

I have tried the addGraphListener method , but the ADD_NODES_AND_EDGES event does not trigger when running the timeline simulation.
I also tried the the VISIBLE_VIEW event, but that only gives me the current representation of the graph.

P.S: When browsing the gephi source code I noticed that some implementation files are not part of the git repository (e.g. GraphModelImpl)
Where can I find the source code for this classes ?

Thanks,
Vlad

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable