Layout animation

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dobrevad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Layout animation

Post by dobrevad » 16 Jul 2013 11:13

Hi,

Using the toolkit I want to make the layouting of a graph animated as in the gephi app - change the node's position on every iteration of goAlgo()... Currently I am calling:

previewController.refreshPreview();
target.refresh();
target.resetZoom();

...but this way everything is re-rendered and the preview isn't smooth as in the gephi app.

How should I do it? Do I need to use Dynamics for that or there is some other method?

Thanks for the help!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable