Dynamic graph in the browser

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kobeddl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dynamic graph in the browser

Post by kobeddl » 23 May 2013 10:14

Hello,

I'd like to know if it's possible to integrate a dynamic graph in the brower.
I know it's already possible with a standard graph with Sigmajs per example, but I didn't see something for dynamic one.

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Re: Dynamic graph in the browser

Post by seinecle » 23 May 2013 19:47

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge there is no javascript library for dynamic graphs yet. Sigmajs remains the most actice library to watch - a dynamic version might be added in the future.

Best,

Clement

kobeddl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dynamic graph in the browser

Post by kobeddl » 24 May 2013 09:37

Ok.

Thanks for your answer