Display current time range while playing dynamic graph

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shreddler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Display current time range while playing dynamic graph

Post by shreddler » 06 Sep 2012 11:38

Hi,
I have a dynamic graph and want to show the exact current time window (not just approximately graphically in the timeline). Is there a way to accomplish that i.e. in the context window or somewhere else?

The second issue is that big time values are not shown completely as demonstrated in the screenshot below (digits hidden after ..03106..). The behavior is the same when using dateTime (seconds are not shown in the overlay window). The overlay window should be adapted to a size fitting all the values.
Another question is whether it is possible to dynamically update the overlay window (while mouse-over) while the dynamic graph is playing?

Best regards
Jens

poojawadhwa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Display current time range while playing dynamic graph

Post by poojawadhwa » 15 Nov 2013 08:26

wat does 0.134096... mean even i dont understand that