Edges & Dynamics

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
karlerik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Edges & Dynamics

Post by karlerik » 16 Apr 2012 13:55

I was trying to make an dynamic graph in Gephi and after few minutes i realized that i can't create and edge between two nodes and made him disapears instead one of the two nodes also disapears at the same time.
How can i do that ? Because i didn't see anything like that in tutorials or dynamic example.

Thanks.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Edges & Dynamics

Post by admin » 16 Apr 2012 14:47

Hi,

Edges can have start and end attributes, like nodes do.

Btw, I'll make a tutorial on dynamic networks very soon :)

justfndoit

Re: Edges & Dynamics

Post by justfndoit » 14 Jun 2012 21:00

Is the tutorial for Edges and Dynamics available? Will you also include a tutorial for Nodes and Dynamics?

I'm new to Gephi (3 months) and would like to start making video "dashboards". I'm not too familiar with GEXF and normally build data in excel. I'm not sure how to add dynamics to the .CVS and import into Gephi. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once I learn how to do it, I will make a tutorial video with step by step instructions.

Cheers,

justfndoit