Import with several static files at one time

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
yhfy2006
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Import with several static files at one time

Post by yhfy2006 » 05 Apr 2012 01:15

I'm working on the dynamic data. The approach I'm using is to import a bunch of static gexf files by in the order of years. However, if I have 50 files, that means I need to manually import by 50 times! Is there a way to import multiple files all at once?

Thank you so much!
Changchen

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Import with several static files at one time

Post by eduramiba » 05 Apr 2012 13:38

Hi,
There is not option for that.
But if you know some programming, you could automate it with the toolkit http://gephi.org/toolkit and export the resulting file.

Eduardo

seinecle
Gephi Community Support

Post by seinecle » 05 Apr 2012 15:44

gexf files can be dynamic - you could create just one.

eduramiba
Gephi Code Manager

Post by eduramiba » 05 Apr 2012 16:52

Right,
I understood that you wanted to append 50 existing gexf files to create one.
But if you are creating the files, make a single dynamic gexf file. http://gexf.net/format/dynamics.html

Eduardo