Multi-Mode Network

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
saggel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Multi-Mode Network

Post by saggel » 13 Mar 2012 18:59

I am wondering whether I can do multimode network analysis with Gephi.
I have a network with one type of nodes, and two types of edges.
How could this be done? Thank you very much in advance!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Multi-Mode Network

Post by admin » 14 Mar 2012 08:36

Nothing is made in Gephi to support the analysis of multi-mode network, and parallel edges are not supported by the viz engine.