Excel with dynamics. Unexpected exception

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vandros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Excel with dynamics. Unexpected exception

Post by vandros » 23 Jan 2012 19:35

Hi,

Can someone share a simple excel file to see the exact format of the csv file with the Time Interval column? I have tried several things but it has never worked for me. See edge table with 6 time steps:

Source;Target;Type;Time Interval
Rl;Rl;Directed;<[1,6]>
Rl;Rr;Directed;<[2,6]>
Rr;Rl;Directed;<[3,6]>
Rr;Rl;Directed;<[4,6]>
Rl;RlS;Directed;<[5,6]
RlS;W;Directed;<[6,6]>

I get an unexpected exception when I try to use the Time Line.

Thanks in advance!

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Excel with dynamics. Unexpected exception

Post by admin » 24 Jan 2012 09:57

Hi,

What is the version of Gephi? Did you update it?

The csv is correct, I'm able to load it in Gephi and the timeline works without problem on my computer.

vandros

Re: Excel with dynamics. Unexpected exception

Post by vandros » 24 Jan 2012 17:51

Hi,

I am using the latest I think: Gephi 0.8 beta