Timeline in Gephi 0.8 Beta

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johnmc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Timeline in Gephi 0.8 Beta

Post by johnmc » 06 Jan 2012 00:16

I have read the tutorials on creating time intervals and I have done that. I can load the TimeLine plug-in and get the expected display at the bottom of the window. I can not get the Time Interval chooser to activate. Is there advice either in tutorial form or from a reader to point me to how to make this work?

Thanks

John

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable