graph start and end attributes

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pagopago
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
graph start and end attributes

Post by pagopago » 07 Nov 2011 14:43

Hi I'm new here and just want to share one thing since I struggled a bit to understand what was my problem.
I had created a gexf file following the specifications in http://gexf.net/ where in the primer is stated "Time limits declared for a graph element are optional, however they could save pre-importing computation". Since optional I put nothing in my graph element.
When opening with gephi there is no way of make it work since I found out afterwards that the time limits are required for the graph to work in gephi.
Another thing is that when importing in gephi without time limits for the graph no warning or errors were shown.

Hope this is useful.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: graph start and end attributes

Post by admin » 08 Nov 2011 02:01

Thanks for the report, this seems obviously a bug in Gephi. Can you share a sample of your graph file so that we can reproduce the bug?

Thanks