[FIXED] Dynamic Edge Import Issue

Evolution and dynamics on networks in Gephi: UI, data formats, algorithms...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
elijah
Gephi Community Support
[FIXED] Dynamic Edge Import Issue

Post by elijah » 05 May 2011 17:46

I had the first chance in a while to import data and transform the date fields to time intervals (using merge columns) and even though the merge seems to have worked successfully and the time slider gives the proper date range, the graph doesn't change at all when I move the time slider. Edges, even that have time interval values that fall outside the range of the slider don't disappear. Has anyone seen this behavior before? Have I missed a step?

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Dynamic Edge Import Issue

Post by admin » 07 May 2011 17:11

Hi, can you share your data before and after the merge?

elijah
Gephi Community Support

Post by elijah » 09 May 2011 18:12

Here they are.
Attachments
merged.gexf
Dynamic Graph after merge columns on the "start" and "end" fields to create a time interval
(138.08KiB)Downloaded 170 times
unchanged.gexf
Dynamic Graph before merge columns on the "start" and "end" fields to create a time interval
(126.44KiB)Downloaded 169 times

elijah
Gephi Community Support

Post by elijah » 18 May 2011 19:52

This is no longer an issue in 8.0.1

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable