Possibility to enter values for each node?

Discussion about future features
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Helene L
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Possibility to enter values for each node?

Post by Helene L » 23 Jan 2011 02:07

Hello Everyone,

I have started using Gephi for conceptual network, in the field of Strategic Foresight and Warning (conventional and unconventional National Security). It works quite well, and I still need to understand how to use the dynamics part, but this should be great.
However, beyond being able to move from one software to another (I saw that was on the way), I would really need to be able to enter values (mutually exclusive) for each node. This would then allow for moving to scenarios (as well as one day hopefully to link to BN too).
Is there anyway I could do that (please note that I am not a computer scientist or mathematician, just a political scientist/international relations user... ). And if not is there anyway this feature could be developed easily?

Thanks and I would also really enjoy discussing with anyone working on conceptual networks
Helene

Helene L
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Possibility to enter values for each node?

Post by Helene L » 23 Jan 2011 02:13

Actually, i just read the longitudinal and dynamics etc. post and what is planned for version 0.8 and do you think that the various values that could be entered for each attribute feature could be a positive answer to my question?
If yes when will the 0.8 be available?
And if then my values evolve with time, that would be absolutely great!

Thanks!
Helene