Italian Translation

Localization of Gephi software
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fabio.cumbo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Italian Translation

Post by fabio.cumbo » 12 Sep 2011 12:57

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I would like to help translating Gephi to it_IT.
If you need my help I'm ready :)

fabio.cumbo

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Italian Translation

Post by admin » 12 Sep 2011 13:53

Cool, thanks!

Go to https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/gephi/team/it/ , register and ask to join the Italian team. Once I approve your request, you'll be able to start translating English strings directly.

Cheers!

fabio.cumbo

Re: Italian Translation

Post by fabio.cumbo » 12 Sep 2011 14:19

Ok, I'm registered and I asked you to join the italian team.
I'm ready and await your approval.
I will do my best :)

fabio.cumbo