Chinese Translation

Localization of Gephi software
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zuoxinian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chinese Translation

Post by zuoxinian » 08 Aug 2011 11:39

Hi, I would like to contribute the Chinese version of Gephi. Please let me know if you are interested in. Best regards, Xi-Nian.

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Chinese Translation

Post by admin » 08 Aug 2011 12:40

Sure!

I created the team: https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/gephi/team/zh/

Register on Transifex and request to join :)

Thank you!

zuoxinian

Post by zuoxinian » 08 Aug 2011 14:35

Registered and joined the team. Next step? Thanks :D

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 08 Aug 2011 14:42

Accepted! Now you can use the web interface to translate the strings initially in English for each module of Gephi :)

xuyang

Post by xuyang » 15 Nov 2011 23:04

Vow, this is really wonderful! So I can expect Chinese version come soon!

I am currently learning to use Gephi to track down marketing promotion activity and its efficiency. Really hope Gephi works with Chinese charactor. Because another competitor product - Condor by MIT does not. :(

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Post by admin » 29 Dec 2011 13:46

We will release the translation in the next Gephi version :)

mbastian
Gephi Architect

Post by mbastian » 30 Dec 2011 02:49

Really hope Gephi works with Chinese charactor
Gephi supports UTF-8 so Chinese characters should work fine. However make sur to use UFT-8 fonts when exporting your graph from Preview. If you experience issues with Chinese characters, please report an issue on Github.