one gexf multiple graphs / label on graph

All questions about the GEXF (see http://gexf.net before)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
paul
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
one gexf multiple graphs / label on graph

Post by paul » 11 May 2010 11:03

Hi there,

I'd like to create one gexf with many graph inside, will gephi open the graphs in workspaces ?
can I precise the name of the workspace in a graph attribute like label ?

I can't find anything to name a graph in the gexf specification.
thanks for your help

Paul

admin
Gephi Community Manager
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: one gexf multiple graphs / label on graph

Post by admin » 11 May 2010 11:40

Hi,

A GEXF file can contain only one graph. The possibility to add more is currently in discussion inside the GEXF Working Group.

paul

Re: one gexf multiple graphs / label on graph

Post by paul » 11 May 2010 16:09

Ok cool,

here is my wishlist on this topic

to the gexf working group :
- allow several graph in gexf
- add a label attribute to graph

to the gephi team :
- import graph into seperate workspace, which means different namespace for the ids of nodes in each graph
- map the graph label to the workspace name

Hope this help.

Paul