[SOLVED] GEXF and gexf4j - problem getting it started

All questions about the GEXF (see http://gexf.net before)
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lentin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[SOLVED] GEXF and gexf4j - problem getting it started

Post by Lentin » 21 Aug 2011 19:28

Hi,
I want to generate Graphs with gex4f in Eclipse. However, I do not get it started.
I tried to launch the example from http://gexf.net/gexf4j/ but what I get is red-code.
For example, it says in the first line: Type mismatch: cannot convert from GexfImpl to Gexf
I think that I imported the jar-File correctly.
Does anybody have an idea of what could be the issue?
Thanks!

Lentin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GEXF and gexf4j - problem getting it started

Post by Lentin » 22 Aug 2011 10:31

I found the error, however now, starting the program, the following exception is thrown:

Code: Select all

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/base/Preconditions
	at com.ojn.gexf4j.core.impl.MetadataImpl.setCreator(MetadataImpl.java:47)
	at GexfBuilder.main(GexfBuilder.java:14)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Preconditions
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	... 2 more
Has someone an idea?
Thanks a lot!

admin
Gephi Community Manager

Re: GEXF and gexf4j - problem getting it started

Post by admin » 08 May 2012 18:34

A new version of the library is available here. Please use Github issues system.